Sunday, May 26, 2013

before killed, rigby plans to marry

Lee Rigby to marry dream ended tragically. He brutally massacred when I want to go back to his barracks in Woolwich, Wednesday, May 22 last. 


Before he died, Rigby has been engaged to a woman named Aimee West. The couple had planned to marry in the near future.

"He is my true love. I do not know how to live without him, "said West, as quoted by the Mirror, Sunday (05/26/2013).

West came to the scene to pay their respects at Rigby. He prostrated at Rigby killed and laid a wreath.

Aimee West Holding Bouquet
Aimee West Holding Bouquet (Mirror)
"My fiance who I love. You always have my heart. I know you'll always be my guardian angel, "West wrote in the card on a bouquet of flowers.

Just like Rigby, West is also a member of the British military. The woman was even assigned to Afghanistan.

"It is a difficult thing for him. He intends to say goodbye and show how much he loved, "said friend West.

Rigby was killed by two men of Nigerian descent. They confessed to killing Rigby to avenge the British military who participated invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...